|Employment Type||Full Time|
A Customer Service Associate (CSA) is considered a critical link between the Bank and our customers. He/she is responsible for providing a variety of sales and service functions, including informing customers about products/services offered. Teamwork is required in order to ensure individual and banking center goals are met. A genuine interest in serving the customer is the key to being a successful CSA.
• Minimum: High school graduate or participate in a qualified high school work program
• Minimum of 6 months of experience in a customer service role with cash handling
• Post high school education and/or two years’ work experience with the public preferred
• Basic math aptitude and proficiency with ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide
• Verbal/cognitive skills at a level sufficient to understand memorandums, instructions, and Customer Service Associate related forms
• Achievement in social and/or extracurricular activities preferred
• Must have a professional appearance and manner
• Able to work independently or in a team environment
• Able to work under time constraints, use good judgment, and act in a tactful, professional, non-irritated manner while dealing with the public and fellow employees.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to hear and talk, walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision with ability to adjust focus.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies, documents and regulations. Ability to calculate figures and amounts. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or schedule form.
CSA (Teller)MidSouth BankJob Description