We are recruiting!
Apply Now for Program Year
Monday, April 3, 2017
The Greenville Chamber of Commerce's Ambassador Program, is a vital component of the Membership Division. The Ambassador Program is a highly visible, active group of dedicated volunteers representing the Chamber in the community. The Ambassador Program provides an avenue for members with the desire to achieve a high level of involvement with the Chamber and the community.
The Ambassador Delegates commit to one year of voluntary service to the business community through Chamber outreach. Delegates are afforded the opportunity to take a lead role in the success of the Chamber as an organization thus strengthening the business community. Responsibilities include: officiating ribbon cuttings, staffing events, welcoming new members, strengthening relationships with existing members, increasing membership and educating businesses about the role and purpose of the Chamber.
Through their work as Ambassador Delegates, members are offered premium opportunities to promote their businesses.
- Audrey Cook - Aerobic Water
- Craig Bird - Southwest Auto Mall
- Mary Beth Stanhouse - Shenaniganz
- Don McDonald - Apex Supply Company
- Mary Calderilla - Community Health Agency
- Elisa Rios - Alliance Bank
- Melva Hill - Adkisson’s Florist
- Kami Williams - GEUS
- Pamela Mucci-Queen - Richardson Auto Glass
- Veronica Calderon - Midsouth Bank
- Luanne Dickens - Greenville Floral & Gifts
- Rita Moon - Hunt County Radio
- Lisa Patton - Century 21 First Group
- Rose Hayden - Hunt Regional Healthcare
- Shannon Routh - Travel Dreams, Inc
- Sherrie Slocum - AAA Industrial Park Mini-Warehouses, Inc.
- Terry Thomas - Greenville Board of Development
- Trina Coldiron - Kindred at Home
- Violette Atkins - ServPro