Recruiting will Re-open 9/1/17 to Begin in October 2017.
Apply Now for Program Year
Monday, October 2, 2017
(Enrollment for the Ambassadors Program is now Closed until Sept 1, 2017. Please check in September for enrollment for the 2017-2018 Year.)
The Greenville Chamber of Commerce's Ambassador Program, is a vital component of the Membership Division. The Ambassador Program is a highly visible, active group of dedicated volunteers representing the Chamber in the community. The Ambassador Program provides an avenue for members with the desire to achieve a high level of involvement with the Chamber and the community.
The Ambassador Delegates commit to one year of voluntary service to the business community through Chamber outreach. Delegates are afforded the opportunity to take a lead role in the success of the Chamber as an organization thus strengthening the business community. Responsibilities include: officiating ribbon cuttings, staffing events, welcoming new members, strengthening relationships with existing members, increasing membership and educating businesses about the role and purpose of the Chamber.
Through their work as Ambassador Delegates, members are offered premium opportunities to promote their businesses.
- Audrey Cook - Aerobic Water
- Mary Beth Stanhouse - Shenaniganz
- Mary Calderilla - Angels Care Home Health
- Elisa Rios - Alliance Bank
- Melva Hill - Adkisson’s Florist
- Kami Williams - GEUS
- Pam Mucci-Nissan of Greenville
- Veronica Calderon - Midsouth Bank
- Luanne Dickens - Greenville Floral & Gifts
- Lisa Patton - Century 21 First Group
- Rose Hayden - Hunt Regional Healthcare
- Terry Thomas - Greenville Board of Development
- Violette Atkins - ServPro
- Micah Payne-Latson's Office Solutions, Inc.
- John Clark-Greenville Web Design
- Katy Ridge-Cornerstone Insurance
- Willie Morgan-Lone Star Credit Union
- Keith Burns-Advantage Copy Systems
- Troy Brakefield-LoanStar Home Lending
- Holli Wilson-Splash Kingdom Waterpark
- Ben Butler-American National Bank
- Patty Donaho-Best Western PLUS Monica Royale
- Shawna Prather-Prestige Integra Insurance Services
- Sherrie Slocum - AAA Industrial Park Mini-Warehouses, Inc.
- Craig Bird - Southwest Auto Mall
- Shannon Routh - Travel Dreams, Inc